TRAVEL & TEACH ENGLISH IN MAURITIUS
Mauritius - Level 1: Exercise Normal Precautions
Exercise normal precautions in Mauritius.
The Republic of Mauritius is a small island nation of four inhabited and several other islands located in the southwestern Indian Ocean. Mauritius has a stable government and a diverse economy. Its per capita GDP of $12,400 is one of the highest in Africa. Facilities for tourism are well-developed. English is the official language of Mauritius; however Creole and French are also widely spoken. English may not be understood outside of main towns and tourist areas. The capital city is Port Louis.
EXPLORE TESOL COURSES TO TEACH IN MAURITIUS
TEACHING JOBS IN MAURITIUS
- Education Teacher's Certificate (ECETC) from MIE is a MUST Preferably someone who resides in the north (we are located at Cap...
- Publ.Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 00:12:45 GMT
- Company: Casa Mia Childcare Centre
- Location: Cap Malheureux, Mauritius
- Job Description Potential candidate should possess the following qualities: Should be able to teach kids 4 to 13 years Should be lively, enthusiastic and encouraging towards teaching Should be able to multi task -tracking attendance...
- Publ.Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 06:50:54 GMT
- Company: AKSA Ventures Ltd
- Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
BECOME TESOL CERTIFIED TO TEACH IN MAURITIUS
Fill out my online form.