TESOL Worldwide - Teach English in Bulgaria

TESOL Worldwide - Teaching English Abroad in Bulgaria


Bulgaria - Level 4: Do Not Travel
Do not travel to Bulgaria due to COVID-19.


Bulgaria is a country in Europe. It is bordered by Romania to the north, Serbia and North Macedonia to the west, Greece and Turkey to the south, and the Black Sea to the east. Learn more about teaching English in Sofia.

Teach English in Bulgaria

Fill out my online form.

Apply to Language Schools in Bulgaria

Teach English in Bulgaria News

Bulgaria?s government presents details of new Covid-19 response plan
Bulgaria?s coalition government presented on January 13 its newly-adopted operational plan for dealing with Covid-19, which divides the country?s 28 districts into six clusters, and is ...
Publ.Date : Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:32:00 GMT

58% of Adults in Bulgaria are Financially Literate
In the self-assessment of their own financial knowledge, 48% of the respondents defined their level as average, and 10% as high* The overall level of financial literacy in Bulgaria is 58%, according ...
Publ.Date : Tue, 11 Jan 2022 07:24:00 GMT

Covid live: Boris Johnson tells teachers in England to ditch masks in class; Africa sees cases ?drop significantly?
UK prime minister calls for return of face-to-face teaching in England?s classrooms; cases sharply decline in Africa, WHO says ...
Publ.Date : Fri, 21 Jan 2022 09:52:00 GMT

Bulgaria\'s Covid-19 death toll in 2021 three times higher than in 2020: WHO representative
What is happening in Bulgaria is a real tragedy. In the second year of the pandemic, more than 23,000 lives were lost, three times as many as in the first year of the pandemic. You should not have ...
Publ.Date : Wed, 12 Jan 2022 23:28:00 GMT

Wax figures of the Revival period delight Bulgarian history lovers in the town of Byala
Is it possible at the beginning of 2022 to find yourself in the company of 19th-century figures such as Prince Alexander of Battenberg, revolutionary Panayot Volov or the renowned master builder Kolyu ...
Publ.Date : Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:05:00 GMT

Bulgarian PM visits North Macedonia to boost battered ties
The new prime ministers of North Macedonia and Bulgaria agreed Tuesday to redouble efforts to improve relations between ...
Publ.Date : Tue, 18 Jan 2022 06:52:00 GMT

Sudanese medics shaken by attacks on hospitals treating anti-coup protesters
Norwegian ambassador to Sudan Therese Loken Gheziel and Swedish ambassador to Sudan Signe Burgstaller take a tour of Khartoum Teaching Hospital with its director Elfatih Abdallah, following reports of ...
Publ.Date : Tue, 11 Jan 2022 07:16:00 GMT

Covid live: Ireland to lift almost all curbs from 6am on Saturday; France reports 400,851 new cases ? as it happened
Ireland?s premier Micheál Martin says ?we have weathered the Omicron storm?; Boris Johnson calls for return of face-to-face teaching in England ...
Publ.Date : Fri, 21 Jan 2022 14:38:00 GMT

Zimbabwe: Dzimbanhete Knows How to Cultivate Artists
Terrence Musekiwa is the latest in a slew of artists from the arts and culture centre on the outskirts of Harare to represent Zimbabwe at the Venice Biennale.
Publ.Date : Sat, 22 Jan 2022 06:25:00 GMT

A classical soul
Translated works by Bulgarian Sinologist Petko Todorov Hinov include ancient Chinese classics (left and center) and works by Nobel laureate Mo Yan. CHINA DAILY Bulgarian Sinologist Petko Todorov Hinov ...
Publ.Date : Mon, 17 Jan 2022 16:28:00 GMT

Booster shots improve protection against Omicron; COVID-19 cases have peaked in Massachusetts
COVID-19 cases have sharply risen again across the US and around the world, with the new Omicron variant accounting for most new cases. The winter surge has prompted many experts and officials to ...
Publ.Date : Fri, 21 Jan 2022 11:10:25 GMT

TESOL Certification




American TESOL Certification Courses

U.S. Embassy

U.S. Embassy Sofia 16, Kozyak StreetSofia 1408, Bulgaria
Telephone
+(359) (2) 937-5100
Emergency
+(359) (2) 937-5101
Fax
+(359) (2) 937-5209

TESOL Jobs Worldwide