TRAVEL & TEACH ENGLISH IN CHAD
Chad - Level 3: Reconsider Travel
Reconsider travel to Chad due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest, and kidnapping. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory.
Chad is a country at the crossroads of North and Central Africa. It is bordered by Libya to the north, Sudan to the east, the Central African Republic to the south, Cameroon to the south-west, Nigeria to the southwest (at Lake Chad), and Niger to the west.
TEACHING JOBS IN CHAD
- and data analysis. Languages IOM's official languages are English, French, and Spanish. External applicants... for all positions in the Professional category are required to be proficient in English and have at least a working knowledge...
- Publ.Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 01:44:09 GMT
- Location: Baga Sola, Lac
- is desirable. Languages English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position... advertised, fluency in English or French, (both oral and written) is required; knowledge of the other is desirable. Assessment...
- Publ.Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 07:00:16 GMT
- Company: United Nations
- Location: N'Djamena
- – this is the facilitation of running the court. This includes introducing Judges (in English and Te Reo Maori), working closely...
- Publ.Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 03:25:58 GMT
- Company: New Zealand Government
- Location: Katoa, Mayo-Kebbi Est - New Zealand
- English and IT, and cultural events. Supervise a multi-national team of shorttermers and local Chadians, and develop the...
- Publ.Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 08:15:40 GMT
- Location: Chad